Wednesday, August 26, 2020

August 25, 2020

 

This is a weird picture, I know.  So, that's my laptop bag with my notebook on top of it.  It kind of symbolizes my weird work life right now.  Two days a week, I made the drive onto campus where I spend my day working.  The other three days, I work from home.  However, I've been trying to work from my parents' house at least one of those days so that my dad can have a little "down" time.  Mom doesn't need constant supervision but she really needs someone to be around to make sure she doesn't do something dangerous...like leave the stove on or set the microwave to 40 minutes.  So my laptop bag gets a lot of work.  Also, we are doing a lot of professional development classes so my notebook is getting a workout as well.


Today's class was on understanding bias.  It was a great class.  I loved the instructor but also noticed that she has really long hands.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that your mom is...what's the word? I know she's not how she once was but it sounds like she's...okay? But not really okay? Is that about right? I'm just sad for all of you that she's declining. All the love to you, your mom and your dad.

    ReplyDelete