Tuesday, August 18, 2020

August 9, 2020

 

My dad mentioned recently that one of his cousins has a young adult who will be attending IU in the fall.  Eventually, a decision was made that we could visit said cousin and meet the IU attendee.  I kept teasing Riley that she wasn't allowed to fall in love with him because well...related.  HAHA  She did not find me amusing.  Technically, Riley and Will are third cousins so maybe in Kentucky that is allowed.

At the end of our meet and greet, I saw this picture.  The little guy in the middle is my dad's brother who passed away close to 10 years ago.  I could not get a good photo because of the window behind us but it was good enough for me to be able to send it to my aunt and cousin.


Will's mom picked up a cake for the kids which was SO sweet.  These two almost dropped it. 

My barbecue chip loves me.



No comments:

Post a Comment