Wednesday, August 5, 2020

July 30, 2020

I had to go to the hospital today and set up a new window for our "window shoppers".  ANXIETY!


So...funny story.  I usually set out my clothes the night before but I did not last night.  Since I had to go in to work, it was still dark when I got up and Rick was asleep.  I grabbed a pair of black capris and a red shirt out of drawers, and put them on.  I also grabbed my work apron and put it on, before going into the bathroom to get ready.  I turned on lights in the bathroom.  Then I went downstairs to slip my shoes on.  LUCKILY, I was semi-awake at that point and I noticed that I did not grab black carpris...I grabbed red.  Yes, I was dressed like this.  (this photo was recreated once I got home).


While I was at work, Riley made a recipe that I had put out to try.  It was a lemon raspberry zucchini bread.  It tasted more like cake and it was delicious.  You could maybe taste the zucchini but it called for the z to be peeled so you definitely couldn't see it.



No comments:

Post a Comment