Friday, August 28, 2020

August 27, 2020

Apparently dorm food is leaving much to be desired.  Because of COVID, students can't eat in the cafeteria.  Instead, they have to go on to grubhub and order their food, then walk to a different dorm and pick it up.  The food is pretty much cold and nasty by that point.  They have promised that they are working to fix the issue.  Riley has a big fridge in her room (not like a normal fridge but probably twice as big as my little one I had in my room).  I bought some food that she can put in her fridge to help out.  She told me she missed vegetables because the salad bars are closed.
 
Remember last week when I showed you the cute car seat doll popping up over the car seat in our storage area?  I had to move the car seat today to get to the box underneath and this is what I saw.  I laughed so hard.
 
I had to go into the basement of the hospital today which is something that is pretty rare.  I passed the sign that showed how to get to University hospital.  Those are the tunnels that took me from ICU to the NICU at Riley for the 3 days I was in the hospital after she was born.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment